High Sierra XBT Wheeled Daypack
Extended one more day! Take 30% off with code : HOLIDAYat checkout. Ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST.
Terms & Conditions: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, holiday specials, or previous purchases. Offer only valid on items that display promotional message. Shop.highsierra.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Airline Carry-On Guide
Size Requirements by Carrier
Micro-fleece TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve (Max tablet size: 12 x 11 x 0.75 in.)
Smooth rolling corner mounted wheels.
Hideaway telescoping aluminum handle.
Multi-pocket organizer compartment with key fob.
Soft-grip padded grab handle.
Padded shoulder straps store behind zippered back panel.
Adjustable side compression straps.
Front panel accessory pocket with monster clip.
Zippered accessory pockets on sides of bag.
Micro-fleeced lined accessory pocket.
Corner guards and kick plate protect the bag from the abrasion.
Height (from ground) when handle is fully extended - 39.5"
Packing Capacity - 2350 cu. in.
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 21.0" x 14.0" x 9.0"
- Shiny Mini Waffle Weave - 600 x 300-denier mini waffle ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
- Duralite Tech-Weave - Combined with a durable 900-Denier Duralite, our water-resistant Tech-Weave has the depth and weight of a ballistic fabric.
- S-Curved Straps - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Contoured non-slip shoulder pads are ergonomically designed to disburse weight more efficently on your shoulder.
- Sternum Straps - Keeps shoulder straps centered on shoulders.
- Laptop compartment - Is a built-in padded compartment designed to carry your laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling.
- Compression Straps - For extra security, reinforcement and ease in adjusting size of bag.