High Sierra Classic 2 Series Cirque 30L Framepack
Limited time offer, take 20% off your purchase with code PRESDAY at checkout. Promotions ends on February 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
This offer is valid on items that display promotion message.
Terms & Conditions: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Roomy panel-load main compartment.
Large zippered front pocket with inner mesh divider to keep contents separate.
Integrated TECH SPOT tablet computer sleeve.
Protective storm flaps cover zippers.
Padded backpack straps with adjustable load-lifters and HEX-VENT mesh.
Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels.
Adjustable waist belt.
Webbing daisy chain to attach extra gear.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and center exit port for tube (reservoir not included), can hold 3L reservoir.
Adjustable sternum strap helps stabilize pack.
Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles.
Dual mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
Capacity - 1830 cu in.
Weight: 2.3 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 21.5" x 12.75" x 9.0"
- 1680D Ballistic - Is a standard, even weave of durable nylon material originally specified by the Federal Government for military use. The term "denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Mini-Hexagon Ripstop - 300 x 250-denier Duralite/water resistant coating/hexagon ripstop
- Sternum Straps - Keeps shoulder straps centered on shoulders.
- TECH SPOT Tablet Sleeve - Integrated TECH SPOT Tablet Computer Sleeve
- Hydration Port - Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and exit port.
- Compression Straps - For extra security, reinforcement and ease in adjusting size of bag.