High Sierra bags are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship under normal recreational use. If a warranted product fails due to a material or manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product at our option. This warranty does not include products with wheels, which have a 5-year warranty.
This warranty covers only defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents, normal fading, abuse, negligence and misuse or airline damage.
Please contact us or call High Sierra Consumer Relations at 1-888-368-1304.
Certain replacement parts are available through High Sierra Consumer Relations. Please contact us or call 1-888-368-1304.
LUGGAGE REPAIR POLICY
Your luggage has a warranty which covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials. Our warranty does not cover repairs resulting from carrier damage, misuse or neglect of the product, normal wear and tear, or repairs beyond the warranty period.
To inquire about warranty repair services please call 1-888-368-1304 (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST)
Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge through Consumer Relations. These include: Keys; Padlocks for Softside Luggage; ID Tags; and Detachable Shoulder Straps.
Order Replacement Parts: Contact us or call 1-888-368-1304 (Monday-Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST)
SERVICE & REPAIRS TOP 10 FAQs
[ Open All | Close All ]
1. HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY PACK?
•We recommend using a small amount of mild soap with water to fill the inside of the bladder. Rinse clean. If any water remains, squeeze the bite valve to drain any standing water out of the tube.
• Backpacker magazine suggested filling the bladder with water and dropping in an Efferdent tablet. Let sit overnight and rinse.
Ripstop Duralite Polyester; Tarmac Crossweave
•Because these fabrics have a special coating and backing, products made with these fabrics should NEVER be put in the washer or dryer. The best way to clean these types of fabric is with a damp cloth. For really tough stains, consult a dry cleaner.
Because this fabric has a special coating and backing, products made with nylon should NEVER be put in the washer or dryer. The best way to clean these types of fabric is with a damp cloth.
Cotton Canvas (with no leather)
• Machine wash cold. Canvas can bleed, so always wash the bag separately. To dry, pack bag with towels to keep the bag's shape and let air dry.
•Leather can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Some quality leather cleaners can also be used. NEVER put any product with leather in the washer and dryer.
•NEVER put wheeled products or products with internal structure in the washer or dryer.
•Please Note: High Sierra is not responsible for products damaged while being cleaned.
2. HOW DO I GET MY HIGH SIERRA PACK REPAIRED?
3. HOW DO I REGISTER MY PACK?
4. HOW DO I SIZE MYSELF?
5. HOW DO I GET A REPLACEMENT PART?
6. WHAT IS MY WARRANTY?
7. DO I HAVE TO RETAIN MY RECEIPT FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE?
8. WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF THE “ORIGINAL PURCHASER”?
9. IF THE HIGH SIERRA PRODUCT WAS A GIFT, HOW WOULD I, AS THE GIFT RECIPIENT, RECEIVE WARRANTY COVERAGE?
10. IS CLEANING OF MY HIGH SIERRA PRODUCT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY?