High Sierra bags are warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship under normal recreational use. If a warranted product fails due to a material or manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product at our option. This warranty does not include products with wheels, which have a 5-year warranty.
This warranty covers only defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents, normal fading, abuse, negligence and misuse or airline damage.
REPAIR FOR NON-WHEELED PRODUCTS - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Your product has a warranty which covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials. Our warranty does not cover repairs resulting from carrier damage, misuse or neglect of the product, normal wear and tear, or repairs beyond the warranty period.
Please complete our CONTACT US page with details of your product and repair issue.
For faster service, copy and paste the below questions, followed by your answers in the COMMENTS SECTION of our Contact Us Page:
• 4 digit material group number located on interior label (Example below)
• Size and color of product
• Purchase information
• Detailed description of the damage that has occurred to your product
REPAIR POLICY FOR WHEELED PRODUCTS - LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
For warranty repair evaluation, your product will need to be evaluated by our Authorized Repair Center.
Please note any shipping costs to the repair center will be your responsibility.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
• If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at High Sierra's expense and returned to you.
• If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, your will be contacted via email in regards to receiving a comparable warranty replacement at no cost to you.
• If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via email.
• If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via email.
When creating your repair ticket, your options of getting your product to the authorized repair center are below:
You may choose to ship or personally bring your product to the authorized repair center. If you select to ship it to the repair center, we recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking number. OR You may choose to personally bring your product to a Company Store and the Store will be happy to ship this to the rpair center for you at a a small fee:
• $10 for piece under 26"
• $15 for 26" or larger
(NO SHIPPING TO THE STORE IS PERMITTED)
To move forward with this process, please CLICK HERE to create your repair request. REPLACEMENT PARTS
Please complete our CONTACT US page with details of your spare parts request. Be sure NOT to include any credit card information via this page. A team member will contact you by phone to obtain this information securely if necessary within 2 business days.
For faster service, copy and paste the below questions, followed by your answers into the COMMENTS SECTION of our CONTACT US page. 4 digit material group number located on interior label (Example below) Size and color product Purchase information Detailed description of part needed
Please be aware that all requests will be filled, subject to availability.