High Sierra Classic 2 Series Summit 40W Frame Pack
Limited time offer, take 20% off your purchase with code PRESDAY at checkout. Promotions ends on February 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
This offer is valid on items that display promotion message.
Terms & Conditions: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
45-liter, top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
Front-load sleeping bag compartment with divider.
Padded backpack straps, with adjustable load-lifters, is constructed with HEX-VENT mesh.
Single, contoured aluminum frame bar.
Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels.
Adjustable waist belt, with HEX-VENT mesh padding.
Adjustable side and bottom compression straps keep gear secure.
Webbing daisy chain for attaching extra gear.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).
Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack.
Soft lashing hardware.
Dual mesh pockets hold water bottles.
Tuck-away rain cover also protects pack when checked for air travel.
Capacity - 2440 cu. in.
Weight: 4.5 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 26.0" x 14.0" x 7.5"
- 1680D Ballistic - Is a standard, even weave of durable nylon material originally specified by the Federal Government for military use. The term "denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Mini-Hexagon Ripstop - 300 x 250-denier Duralite/water resistant coating/hexagon ripstop
- Shoulder straps - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Most are adjustable to fit your height.
- Sternum Straps - Keeps shoulder straps centered on shoulders.
- Water Bottle holder - A side compartment designed to hold your water bottle.
- Rain Cover - Water resistant rain cover
- Hydration Port - Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and exit port.
- Compression Straps - For extra security, reinforcement and ease in adjusting size of bag.