High Sierra Cermak 21" Spinner
Limited time offer - up to 60% off Adventure Travel bags. No code needed at checkout, price reflects discount. Promotion is valid through October 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
This offer is valid on products that display the promotional message.
Terms & Conditions: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.highsierra.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Lightweight high-density foam construction.
Large front compartment.
Large-drop bottom compartment.
Recessed, telescoping lightweight handle system.
Roll-up divider panel between front and drop bottom compartments.
Convenient grab handles on top and front.
Upper front pocket holds airline ticket or travel necessities.
Dual spinner wheels provide smooth and quiet rolling.
Materials :200D x 200D Poly and 600D Poly
Weight: 6.0 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 20.5" x 14.0" x 9.0"
Overall Dimensions: 22.5" x 16.0" x 11.0"
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Push Button Handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Handle wrap - Provides a functional way to join two carry handles together with a comfortable, easy to grip surface. Snap it in place to creat a handle; unsnap it to open the bag.
- Expandable - Fabric folded within a zipper compartment opens with a zip to add more carrying space to the interior. Because you never know when you might need more room.