High Sierra Cermak 26" Wheeled Drop-Bottom Duffel
Limited time offer, take 20% off your purchase with code PRESDAY at checkout. Promotions ends on February 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
This offer is valid on items that display promotion message.
Terms & Conditions: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. shop.americantourister.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Lightweight high-density foam construction.
Large main compartment with U-shaped openings.
Drop-bottom compartment with hold-down straps.
Side compartment holds clothing, shoes and accessories.
Recessed, telescoping lightweight handle system.
Roll-up divider panel between front and drop-bottom compartments.
Compression straps with buckles.
Front pocket holds airline ticket or travel necessities.
Inline skate-style wheels.
Materials :200D x 200D Poly and 600D Poly
Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 26.0" x 13.4" x 12.0"
Overall Dimensions: 28.0" x 15.5" x 14.0"
- Inline skate wheels - Are constructed of polyurethane with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance, offer durability and reduced resistance for smooth rolling.
- Push Button Handle - Locks when fully extended so you can push or pull your case. The handle also locks when fully recessed, greatly reducing the risk of damage when not in use.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Handle wrap - Provides a functional way to join two carry handles together with a comfortable, easy to grip surface. Snap it in place to creat a handle; unsnap it to open the bag.
- Bottom grip handle - Is a molded plastic grip on the bottom of a case, it is used to help in the lifting of the case in and out of vehicles.