High Sierra Classic 2 Series Appalachian 75 Frame Pack
Limited time offer, receive the Classic 2 Appalachian 75L Framepack for only $69.99. No code needed at checkout. Free shipping is applied at checkout. Promotion ends September 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST.
This offer is valid on select products only.
Terms and Conditions: Offer not available in stores. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts and free shipping offers. It is not valid on gift cards, clearance items, holiday specials or previous purchases. Shop.highsierra.com does not offer price and/or promotion matching.
VariationsClicking on any of the color selector links that follow will change content within the product gallery and product details.
Top-load main compartment with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider.
Front access to the main compartment.
Roomy dual zippered pockets on the sides.
ERGO-FIT shoulder harness, with adjustable load-lifters.
Adjustable sternum strap.
Dual, adjustable contoured aluminum frame bars.
Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels.
Side and back compression straps.
Webbing daisy chain on both sides for extra gear storage.
Soft lashing hardware holds extra gear.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (Reservoir not included).
Tuck away rain cover also protects the pack.
Sleeping bag compartment - 9.25"H x 14"W x 11"D.
Capacity - 4580 cu. in.
Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 34.0" x 14.25" x 10.25"
- 1680D Ballistic - Is a standard, even weave of durable nylon material originally specified by the Federal Government for military use. The term "denier" (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
- Mini-Hexagon Ripstop - 300 x 250-denier Duralite/water resistant coating/hexagon ripstop
- Shoulder straps - Are designed for comfort and ease of carrying. Most are adjustable to fit your height.
- Sternum Straps - Keeps shoulder straps centered on shoulders.
- Rain Cover - Water resistant rain cover
- Hydration Port - Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and exit port.
- Compression Straps - For extra security, reinforcement and ease in adjusting size of bag.